Monday, June 28, 2010

Despair. I Like It.

Need some demotivation?  Despair.com is your place.

This is one of my favoritest ever websites.  I peruse it occasionally when I’m bored.

These are in my Top Five:

Priorities Poster @ www.despair.com

Wishes Poster @ www.despair.com

Inspiration Poster @ www.despair.com

 

And of course, the best present ever for The Husband.

Destiny Poster @ www.despair.com

 

 

What, like you’re surprised that I like snarky sarcastic humor?  Do you read this blog?

6 comments:

  1. There's irony in the fact that despairing quotes can lift the spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must send the engineer one to my retired engineer Dad....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another one.

    I love those posters. I first saw them many years ago on ThinkGeek. They are excellent.

    Mistakes "it could be your role in life is to serve as a warning to others". Yep.

    Snark on dear.

    Cheers,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I was just thinking that I need to send the Engineer one to the in-laws, who are both, but Judy beat me to it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Those are great. And how did I know nothing about this website?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! And... no, it's absolutely no surprise that you like snarky humor.

    Today, I thought of you when I was calling someone a "crackhead" in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....