Monday, May 2, 2011

I Swear, Diet Sunkist Almost Came Out My Nose

You know how sometimes you’re just aimlessly surfin’ the webs and something strikes you?  I mean, not literally jumps out of the screen and smacks you in the face (that would be a little too “Poltergeist” for me), but makes you just sit up and LAUGH?

Case in point:

BBCnews

This photo came up in BBC News’ “A Day In Pictures” segment.

And I quote:

“There were 5,000 police officers on duty, with more than 900 along the wedding route.  Most were in uniform, but some were in plain clothes, mixing with the crowd.”

Plain clothes in London has gotten significantly weirder than I expected.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Apparently I didn't realize quite what plain clothes were either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plain clothes is obviously subjective in London....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's great - good for him! (I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who drinks diet sunkist)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! That's hysterical and your comment is just the right topper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the frig is that man wearing.

    although, neither hat beats some of the freakshows walking around that day. please to view this:

    http://abcnews.go.com/International/slideshow/royal-wedding-crazy-hats-13488833

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Larious. I need an outfit like that for the office.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....