Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Who Are You… Who who, who who? I Really Want To Know.

OK, that is the first and only time I will be quoting The Who on this blog (or anywhere else).  I am not a Who fan.

I just saw this article on my ISP's homepage (which I don't normally look at).  "Oregon Woman Develops Foreign Accent After Surgery".

I've heard of Foreign Accent Syndrome before.  Usually it happens to people in comas or with major head trauma or whatnot.  This woman merely had all her teeth replaced.  (Ha, “merely”.)

 

Here’s the syndrome I want to develop: Foreign Body Syndrome.

 

25783988_e7z7CwCy_c
I want to have dental work and then wake up suddenly being Salma Hayek.

 

It could happen.

9 comments:

  1. I don't know about your looks, but I do know that you are one of the funniest ladies in the world. I would like to wake up from surgery and have your sense of humor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a crown and some other dental work....maybe if I wish hard enough I will wake up with a gorgeous body...hell, I'd settle for mine 50 lbs ago.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do have dental work that turns you into Salma Hayek, please get me a referral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just had major dental work and while I didn't wake up (wasn't asleep!) as Selma Hayek, I did have enough residual pain to make eating very tedious and UNfun. Net result - lost 10 lbs. and still going. Not the best way to diet, but what the heck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I think we all have this exact same dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Careful what you wish for. I used to look exactly like Salma Hayek, then I had all my teeth replaced . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!

    Rennes me of the time my hubby bought me this flowy white Guatemalan dress not unlike the one she wears in Desperado. I think he figured I would look like she did in it.

    Needless to say, it did not.

    Poor boy. I returned it and got a tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

    your brain is so very intriguing.

    when i was 5 i suddenly and inexplicably started talking in a southern accent for two weeks. perhaps the folks need to be questioned.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....