Monday, December 27, 2010

Fluff.

I don't watch Late Night. In fact, I don't know that I watch anything on network tv. However, I found this both funny and sort of impressive: Jimmy Fallon (as Neil Young) and The Boss (as himself) singing Willow Smith's highly-annoying "Whip My Hair".

(Sorry, can’t embed a copyrighted clip without the commercial at the beginning.)

That's one good impersonation.   Which I realize is a somewhat dubious distinction, but still... gotta hand props to Jimmy, right?

edit: I did look up the “History of Rap” and it was funny!  I love Justin Timberlake, he never seems to take himself too seriously.  I might have to start DVRing “Late Night”.

3 comments:

  1. Fallon is actually a really good singer. You should watch the rap he does with Justin Timberlake. It's really cool even if you don't care for rap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh. As Heather said, Fallon is a talented musician and mimic. I remember him in his first couple of seasons on SNL when all of his very few performances were music related. He had some of the best parody songs ever.

    And yeah, if you haven't seen that history of rap thing he does with Justin Timberlake, go find it. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious...and yes, that is a very annoying song...this version is a definite improvement...

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....