After the many trials and tribulations of being awarded and awarding memes, I suddenly came to a conclusion. I'm going to start my own award.
You heard me. These things have to start somewhere, right? Why not me? And I mean, I figure I can operate under the time-honored tradition of believing that what is highly annoying in others is totally fabulous in oneself. Ergo, another meme with which to blatantly promote oneself whilst simultaneously irritating the crap out of everyone else. Awesomeness.
Except, I don't really care if other people are stylish or crafty or beautiful. I care about their deep-seated personality quirks. I also have little sense of personal confidentiality. I'm a "I am what I am" kind of person. I like to treat others as if they are too. Frankly, my first thought for this meme was not, "Can you crochet an antimacassar?" but more something like, "Who's on your Celebrity Free Pass list?" See? I have no personal boundaries.
Angie A is laughing now, because she already knows who's on my free pass list. Like I said, I have no sense of personal boundaries (and I feel perfectly comfortable boring someone else with my own delusional fantasy life).
So here's my brand-spankin' new blog award:
The recipients of this award are asked to answer the following questions, link to whoever awarded them and then pass it on to five, no six people (who they think will actually be willing to answer these totally intrusive and possibly inappropriate questions). Feel free to snag the badge too, right?
1) What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 7, can I borrow your shoes?
2) 30's or 60's?
3) Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?
4) Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed?? That is awesomely "Knot's Landing".
5) Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?
Here, I'll answer too. Lest you think I can dish but can't take.
1) 7. No, you can’t.
4) No. But I would so totally love to be that Knot’s Landingly awesome. Wouldn’t you?
5) hmmm… this changes pretty routinely. Today it’s A] Henry Cavill (quit laughing, Angie A) B] Robert Downey Jr (I can hear you sniggering, Miss A) C] Daniel Craig (shush, you) D] Karl Urban (hush up there, missy) and, uh, E] Simon Pegg. (Don’t ask. I have no idea.)
And I now hereby and forthwith pass along this new award to:
Angie A. at Quality Time
Big In Japan at Big In Japan
Laura at Edgy June Cleaver
Heather at Li’l Miss Muffet
Tanit-Isis at Tanit-Isis Sews
Oonaballoona at Oonaballoona From Kalkatroona
Why? Because they're sassy. Which should be enough of a reason. But I also completely and whole-heartedly believe they ARE. All. That.
Plus, they might actually answer the questions. Possibly.