When I worked for one of the "big" accounting firms, I had Dilbert cartoons posted all over my cubicle..the powers that be didn't like that...hmmmm..just showed they didn't get it....
Fortunately for me I've been spared a Dilbertian career; frankly the time of the professorial class has too little structure rather than too much. But I love your blog (and your lovely comments on mine) so I went back to look at the origins of your blog. You are so funny! I'm glad you decided to take up posting, two years after you took up blogging!
When I worked for one of the "big" accounting firms, I had Dilbert cartoons posted all over my cubicle..the powers that be didn't like that...hmmmm..just showed they didn't get it....
ReplyDelete:-) Dilbert's cartoons are so funny because they're sooooo true
ReplyDeleteFortunately for me I've been spared a Dilbertian career; frankly the time of the professorial class has too little structure rather than too much. But I love your blog (and your lovely comments on mine) so I went back to look at the origins of your blog. You are so funny! I'm glad you decided to take up posting, two years after you took up blogging!
ReplyDelete