Wednesday, January 18, 2012

XXXXXXX XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXX XX

While I totally support the right of people and corporations to maintain rights over their property (intellectual or otherwise), I don’t really think the average person should be punished to maintain it.

Today I was going to show you my favorite dresses from last week’s episode of Downton Abbey.

Nice, huh?

xxxxx

xxx

xxxx

Does it really harm the makers of this show when I post a photo praising their lovely work?  Apparently it does.

Think SOPA and PIPA won’t affect you?  It probably will.

6 comments:

  1. You rock sister! And I cannot WAIT to see the next episode of Downtown Abby - you guys crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful post. I agree with your point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we've been calling and emailing politicians all morning. excellent post, i'm going to copy cat you to spread the word, iffn ya don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are none more black than these frocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief! And very good post!

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....