Monday, January 9, 2012

In Which I Am Crabby. And Snarky. And Not Very Funny.

I was going to make a post about sewing.  Honest. 

I made a new minky fleece jacket for TLo.  It's Ottobre 4-2008 #38.  It's cute.  But I forgot to take pictures. 

I finished (mostly) re-padding my new french friend.  I didn't forget to take pictures.  No way am I taking pictures.  Of what is, essentially, me naked.  If I was purple.  And didn't have arms... or legs... or a head.  You don't need to see that.  Trust me.

I started fitting a new tunic from Ottobre (5-2010 #6).  But then I realized that I am a freak of nature.  And apparently can't be fitted.  So I got irritated.  And I don't have pictures.

 

 

Random funny things:

"Put a bird on it and call it art."

 

Fine.  That's the only random funny thing I can think of right now.

But it's funny.

 

Is it December yet?  I could use a Christmas vacation.

8 comments:

  1. Christmas vacation!?!
    I'm trying to recover from Christmas vacation, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, "put a bird on it and call it art" is funny.

    You're gonna have to try harder to be NOT funny. I think it's impossible.'
    BTW my verification word is "amempurv" Which is decidedly funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say I thought up, "Put a bird on it and call it art". Sadly, someone else thought that up (namely, Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein, Jonathan Krisel & Allison Silverman).

    I'm totally jealous though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to take some pictures and make a new post. I love seeing those cutie/patootie girls in the things you make them. And, if I can post my croquis, than you can post your French friend. Just dress her to the nines, and share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you do crabby so well. Gold medal, world class crabby. It's a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people are just SO bitchy.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have SO many posts if I hadn't left my camera charger back home after Christmas. Well, yes, there's the spare camera (somewhere) and my phone camera (which is crappy)...

    Can't wait to see it (whenever we do...)

    You can be snarky any time, as far as I'm concerned. Why do you think we all read this? ;)

    My word verification is "citan", which seems remarkably boring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to say the same thing as Karin - I hope I don't have another Christmas vacation for a long time (:

    Have you tried putting a bird on your new tunic, then?

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....