Sometimes, there are advantages to having the job I have.
This is one.
Sadly, this is pretty much the only one. Unless you count soul-crushing despair and bone-wearying toil. I don’t, usually.
Good thing I have my full-scale scanned-and-outputted Burda patterns to comfort me. I guess.
edit: To be honest, I don’t do this very often because I usually end up having to trace off of this if I want to tissue fit. I don’t generally like to waste fabric on muslins without at least seeing if the tissue will get around my body. And it is pretty much impossible to tissue fit with copier paper (which is the weight of the paper my 36” plotters put out).
Here’s the pattern shown above. I didn’t really plan on tracing it, but since I had the pattern sheet scanned and had already made a print for the pattern I did want to trace, I figured I see if there was anything else on the sheet worth taking off. But of course, I didn’t have the magazine with me. So it was going on pure guesswork based on the pattern pieces; this pattern looked like it might interesting. Turns out it is interesting:
The pattern is BS 1-2008 #119. Sorry, the image necessarily has to link to the Russian BurdaStyle site. You know why. Burda Style. We say, “Da!” I think I’m going to have to brush up on my Russian.