Friday, January 8, 2010

Exclusivity.

Honestly. You could be forgiven for thinking I never went to art school (where I was required to study basic photography).  You would be correct in thinking I am too lazy to learn how to use my digital camera properly.
wearing
Today The Big One wore another version of the Ottobre 1-2008 #6 blouse and so I thought I'd grab a few quick shots of it.  Too bad I didn't adjust for the poor fluorescent lighting that we are now subjecting ourselves to.  Or turn on the flash. 
Oh well, I didn't really have much to say about it anyway. 
front
detail
If you will cast your mind back, I said I had originally planned to make several of these blouses and then decided not to.  I haven't changed my mind.  So here's the only other version of it in existence today.  I guess that makes it "rare".  Ooooo.
wearing-blurry

5 comments:

  1. Those back and forth pintucks are fun! Were they painful to do? Every time I see something I like that I think - Whew! She worked hard on that! Nice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is so easy! Really, super easy! I'll post up a little tutorial on it tomorrow.

    word verification: "intskull". creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice how Ottobre stretches one's sewing skills vocabulary, 'cos you might not have been a bnf pintucker before this blouse, but now, you got it down cold. Looking forward to that tutorial! Oh and the new Ottobre is up on the website, check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blouse. Love the tucks. I've heard them called "Mexican Tucks". Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute top and child!!!! I love those tucks.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....