Thursday, January 14, 2010

Selfishly helping the world

I’m pretty sure anyone reading my blog already reads the Selfish Seamstress, but just in case:
If you go to her blog and click on the link in this post, purchasing a lovely (and perfectly snarky) Selfish Seamstress item will donate 30% of the proceeds to the Red Cross.  With Elaine’s generous matching offer, this makes a 60% donation.

(Edited to show what I bought, 'cause it's so cool.  I went with the one that actually works for everything, not just sewing.  I plan on keeping it on my desk at work, where it will be highly useful.  I added a by-line for The Selfish Seamstress because I like to give credit where credit is due.  The Selfish Seamstress has updated her post to say that anything you by through her blog link will result in a 120% donation to the Red Cross.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something....