Sunday, April 4, 2010

Because They Can’t Get Up.

You know how you get a song stuck in your head?  This happens to me a lot.  Sometimes for days.  All day long.  And all night I dream the song.  Then I wake up and sing it in the shower.  What is the deal with that?

Thanks to my rotten husband, I have had flippin’ Fugazi stuck in my head for two weeks.  Seriously. Two.

This is a totally great song.  You know, a few times.  Not for two flippin’ weeks.  So I thought I’d share the wealth.  Maybe if it gets stuck in one of your heads, it will leave mine.  I’m looking at you, Big In Japan.

I will say, this is good footage if you like Fugazi.  Which I am rapidly starting to not.  Get out of my head, you skinny freaks!

5 comments:

  1. No. I will not click. I WILL NOT CLICK. Because I have an absurd talent for having songs stuck in my head for weeks. And if I click on this and get it stuck, I will be forced to retaliate by sending you this very odd cartoon/song called "Get on My Horse, Woman" which will NEVER LEAVE YOUR HEAD. Never. I'm still plotting revenge on the friend to sent it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not clicking either you shameless headsong-forcing hussy you.

    word ver: lionisho

    Have no idea what it means, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO having to control myelf to not google "Get On My Horse, Woman".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look no further!
    They play it faster than I remember, but very cool! THanks! I'm kind of perpetually stuck in the '70s rock-wise and even further back when I'm feeling jazzy. Fun fact, I saw one of the first ever Fugazi shows at a park (Adams Morgan, I think) in DC. I'd been walking for hours and couldn't quite figure out where I was, when, Hark! Electric guitars! That voice? What? Ian?!! Hey Fugazi may boot out the festival drums and flutes that seem to have taken up residence in my head!

    Big in Japan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lurking at your blog for a while now and will gladly take your Fugazi for you. It's been a while since I listened to them; my workplace is filled with NPR, which is rather like eating a loaf of whole grain bread daily. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something....