You know that outdated medieval belief that if goodness is beautiful, beauty must reflect goodness? I don’t give it much credence (not being beautiful myself) but on the other hand:
The miracle of penicillin. It makes me happy.
I guess those crazy medieval people were on to something with their moldy bread too. I clearly don’t give enough credit to medieval people.
And while you’re here, check this out.
It is, as AngieA. would say, “the DOG”.
There are two things in this world I love: really really really close-up photos of things and really really really far-away photos of things. Of course, they’re the same thing when you come down to it.
Maybe those medieval nuts were right. All the world is a beautiful place. Or it could be the codeine talking.
That second one is very cellular - cross section of skeletal muscle? It's been a lotta years since my last histology class!
ReplyDeleteWay cool post, codiene or not.
aha! see? It's a satellite view of a desert from NASA! Coolio, no?
ReplyDeleteWay cool!
ReplyDeletehaha!! That absotootly qualifies as theDog!
ReplyDeletebwhahaa!! My word ver is "listist". Prophetic.