Her name is Fifi. She’s French. La. Dee. Dah.
Actually, I don’t like her much. I mean, look at her. She’s a size 4.
Sheesh. Some people have all the luck.
Of course, I’ll probably like her better after a few weeks of my corruptive influence, after which she’ll end up looking Just. Like. Me. That’s my plan anyway. I’m all about corrupting bi-atches with hourglass figures who are a foot taller than me. They will go from a size 4 to a size, uh, Not 4. (You might think I’d at least be happy that I have size 4 shoulders… I’m not. This just means the rest of me looks that much more Not 4 in comparison.)
Hmmph. Stupid size 4 French friend and her 24” waist…
‘Course, I didn’t pay much for her. I guess you get what you pay for in store-bought friends.
I’ll keep you updated on the ongoing corruption. It requires quite a bit of effort from me, so y’know… it’ll be slow going. I don’t like effort.
Oooh, I can't wait to see what you do to her. It's totally going to be Sandra Dee at the end of Greece.
ReplyDeleteActually, I kinda hated that ending.
Anyway. Have fun!
Erm, Grease. Y'know, the musical. As opposed to Greece, the country.
ReplyDeleteI r awesum, I tell ya.
So I'm guessing she was a one of a kind deal?
ReplyDeleteRegardless of the size 4 conundrum, I'm jealous. And that's what you really want from a blog post isn't it?
1 word: BATTING
ReplyDeleteIf you were corrupting me, the word would be BROWNIES, but since Fifi doesn't have a head, that won't work, will it?
Good luck, and congrats. You will love having her around!
I'm so envious. I want a Fifi of my own to boss around and force-feed until our silhouettes are identical. Eager to see her transformation...
ReplyDeleteBean Girl, excuse me while I talk over your (virtual) head to a stranger:
ReplyDelete"Oooh, I can't wait to see what you do to her. It's totally going to be Sandra Dee at the end of Greece."
This made me snort laugh and I wondered if Sandra Dee came home from a Greek vacation with a few extra pounds. I was also impressed someone actually knew such a factoid.
Just rub the brownies on Fifi's hips.
No matter that she's a size 4 - I'm still jealous that you have a Fifi in your life.
ReplyDeleteThat Fifi looks like she is a troublemaker. Better wrangle her in and corrupt her STAT.
ReplyDelete