How fun! Those totally look like something Oona would wear--did you guys go shopping together?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GET OFF MY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-ahem- they come in MUSTARD as well.
Wow, I love those. Love. Especially in the mustard. If there was the slightest chance I would wear heels EVER I would have to buy them. But there is really not the slightest chance.
So... what are you going to wear with them? BTW, I have the pink and cream BASS that you pinned. ;)
Did you find these on Pinterest? Ugh...that site FEEDS my shoe addiction like whoa.
You know you want to say something....
How fun! Those totally look like something Oona would wear--did you guys go shopping together?
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GET OFF MY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete-ahem- they come in MUSTARD as well.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love those. Love. Especially in the mustard. If there was the slightest chance I would wear heels EVER I would have to buy them. But there is really not the slightest chance.
ReplyDeleteSo... what are you going to wear with them? BTW, I have the pink and cream BASS that you pinned. ;)
ReplyDeleteDid you find these on Pinterest? Ugh...that site FEEDS my shoe addiction like whoa.
ReplyDelete