
And yet that is exactly what they claim, as attested to by the big giant banner that runs across my "shop" which declares "Everything in your Personal Shop™ fits you."
Alternate universe? Or serious crack problem? These are the only explainations that would allow anyone to believe I am able to fit into a pair of DKNY jeans. Trust me.
Oh, those crack-smokin' fashion ladies. They are so entertaining. When I win my Nobel Prize for proving the most important theory in quantum physics (... EVER!) I'll be happy to share the credit with them. I can wear this dress to the reception. The crack-smokin' fashion ladies think it fits me.
The dress is really cute, but those jeans are ridiculous! I don't even think they would fit the heroin addict models they're designed for!
ReplyDeleteOf course the fashion industry is full of lies! :) How else could they sell their products to the normal person!!! :) Very funny blog!
ReplyDeleteYeah, and I look great in ????? I can't think of anything I look great in. I get so frustrated when I go shopping, which isn't often, and everything looks like it is made for my 20 something daughters or for my 80 something mom.
ReplyDelete