Were the kool-aid purses popular in your area a few years ago? They were the rage here. Anyway, I'm made my fair share of purses. Someone else will have to volunteer for that duty. ;-)
There is a way Beangirl. Get some Inkjet t-shirt transfer sheets for dark fabrics. Scan whatever you want on your purse, print it on the transfer sheet. If you have a leather messenger bag or something similar, simply trim the transfer sheet to size and iron it onto the leather. Presto! It works really well on leather, I am in the planning stage of doing an Elvis one for an Aunt. No, I am not procrastinating, I am planning.
Exactly, TinTin purses--don't you work around printing technology? 'Cos I'veread before on blogs here and there about sewists who print their designs on fabric or something.
Were the kool-aid purses popular in your area a few years ago? They were the rage here. Anyway, I'm made my fair share of purses. Someone else will have to volunteer for that duty. ;-)
ReplyDeletenot a compleet cartoon, but still, it's tintin:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.2dehands.be/kinderen-babys/kinderartikelen-babyartikelen/rugtassen-schooltassen/donkerblauwe-school-tas-kuifje-bobbie-83275698.html
or this one: http://www.pastjoys.nl/product.php?productid=16412&cat=255&page=1
or this one:
http://www.pastjoys.nl/product.php?productid=16438&cat=255&page=1
Go make it yourself and stop being so lazy.
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha!
ReplyDeletei'm in love with the person who made the word account.
ReplyDeleteBillions of Blue Blistering Barnacles. . . Buy yourself some computer transfer paper and get cracking.
ReplyDeleteSpoonflower?
ReplyDeleteAlso, did you see Lazy Subcultural Girl's manga fabric?
Total want. Although I would make it into some really classic, sweet dress pattern. Cuz I'm not really a purse person...
Dear Friend: Knock yourself out: http://www.jandofabrics.com/products.asp?id=101 (meaning "take a look here")
ReplyDeleteThere is a way Beangirl. Get some Inkjet t-shirt transfer sheets for dark fabrics. Scan whatever you want on your purse, print it on the transfer sheet. If you have a leather messenger bag or something similar, simply trim the transfer sheet to size and iron it onto the leather. Presto! It works really well on leather, I am in the planning stage of doing an Elvis one for an Aunt. No, I am not procrastinating, I am planning.
ReplyDeleteSnarks and know-how, love it!
ReplyDeleteOMG YES. Especially with the Tintin comics. Brilliant idea!!!
ReplyDeleteExactly, TinTin purses--don't you work around printing technology? 'Cos I'veread before on blogs here and there about sewists who print their designs on fabric or something.
ReplyDelete